Hello my beloved readers,
code: the color of the year (autumn) – red. Probably the strongest color we have. Know about its meaning and how to wear at different levels here.
Red is a strong color, probably the strongest we have being the color that has always touched and caused deep feelings of humans. It is the color of love as well as of fire and therefore balances between positive and negative emotions.
Basically red is the color of our body and furthermore the color of blood. In some religious branches such as the monotheistic ones it moreover stands for the creation of humanity. If you have thought that red is only a warm color it is not – that might rather be orange but this is not our color of interest today – red is glowing! The color of fire (as mentioned above) awakens association of blazing fire and glow and therefore it stands for an inexhaustible force-reservoir. The effect red causes is representing, without compromises but loaded with energy.
Historically the meaning of the color red can also be the earth as well as the fabrics. Like this the first pieces of art provided by humans were created with the color of red ochre. It has been the only color besides from black.
Consequent and clear like the color itself is the meaning of red summed up: it is the color of lovers as well as of the fighters, whereas both are not far off from each other as both hold a whole lot of blazing passion within them. That is why red is the color of the deepest but also the highest feelings: Force, fire and wild passion. In the nature red is known to be the color for warnings attraction which is where we have sayings such as “red alert”. There is no necessary “light” or “dark” version of this color unlike with blue or green. As the shades are going apart the color completely changes to either soft rose or pink on the one (lighter) hand or wine red or burgundy on the other (darker) hand. Like this red shows persistence and irrefutableness. There is no color this present such as red.
“There is no color this present such as red.”
Red at any Level You Like with Important It-Pieces & Trends of the Season
There is no color this present such as red. Therefore red is either worn with full passion and love towards it or with respect and caution. In numbers we divide red therefore into the following shares of per cents and translate it in the means of fashion the following way:
- Red 15%: Red at 15% is probably the most discreet way of wearing red for those who do not want to catch attention at any prize but like to put some elements of warmth and romance into their look. That is why at 15% red remains no more than with accessories most likely a completely opposite color to cool it down such as blue or rather denim, a version of the runner-up trend of the season, the wild 70s: Denim from head to ankles work with a vest. As well timeless.
- Red 50%: Is an increase of red at almost one third. The signal-color is however rather worn on the bottom with colors of nature such as beige and shades of it in order to bring the fire under control and show “I am calm but you never know for how long.”, fashionistas tease and play around with this option and prove another time absolute know-how in fashion with two it-pieces in one item: the logo-bags à la legendary Chanel and chain crossbody bags. For what concerns the shades of nature they are going to be the most important trend of the autumn season but more about how to actually wear soon. For know you should know that you can perfectly wear them with the leo-print.
- Red 100%: Is something for the master-class in fashion as I would say or very confident woman but in the end 100% is 100% per cent and should over be passed through. The recommendation therefore is to keep your accessories in other bold colors such as black or white to maintain a little cooling-down but still be present. What would the rainy and muddy season be without over-knee boots as another it-piece of the season and because we welcome autumn pretty much with the Glamour-Shopping-Week XXL-bags where there is nothing that would not match in there.
In the world of make-up romantic red lips are the absolute runner-up this season and personally I can approve you: red suits and enchants every girl or woman. However for those who still do not get along with this strong color even on the lips the alternative would be a darker and more damped berry shade.
My Looks In Detail
Look 1, Red 15%:
- Blouse with ribbon by s.Oliver RED Label
- Jeans by Q/S designed by s.Oliver
- Belt by s.Oliver RED Label
- Boots by s.Oliver RED Label
- Vest by C&A
- Scarf traditional Estonian scarf
- Earrings by Bijou Brigitte
- Bag by Liz Malraux Couture
- Lipstick “Perfect Red” by NYX Professional Make-Up
Look 2, Red 50%:
- Blazer by Zara
- Turtle neck by Mango*
- Pants by Orsay
- Crossbody chain bag with logo-lock by Valentino*
- Watch by Dr. Pierre Ricaud
Look 3, Red 100%:
- Shirt by New Yorker
- High waist skinny jeans by Orsay
- Overknee Boots by Gina Botti/Ernsting’s Family
- XXL-bag by Orsay
*Shopped at Glamour Shopping-Week